The Information Systems International Conference (ISICO) is an international refereed conference dedicated to the advancement of the theory and practices in Information Systems. The ISICO is a two year conference program providing a forum for networking and gathering of academics and practitioners in the Information Systems discipline.
We invite you to join the ISICO 2013 that will be held in Bali-Indonesia on December 2-4, 2013 organized by Department of Information Systems, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS), Surabaya, Indonesia.
The ISICO 2013 invites submission of abstracts of completed research papers, research in progress papers, literature reviews, empirical studies papers, data-based theoretical papers, project reports, or case studies. The conference topics focus on the challenging aspects in the field of Information Systems, including management, economic, and business; education and curriculum; software engineering and design; artificial intelligence and enterprise systems; information, network and computer security; and general topics of Information Systems. More detailed topics.
Accepted and selected papers will be published in Proceeding of ISICO 2013, the Open Access Journal of Information Systems (OAJIS), the Indonesian Scholars (IS) journal, and the Institute of Advanced Engineering and Science (IAES) journal that will be included in some prestigious indexing services (http://www.iaesjournal.com/?page_id=232). The committee will select the best papers and the awards will be announced at the conference dinner.
We look forward to seeing you at ISICO 2013 in Bali, Indonesia where cultures and beautiful sceneries are mixed all over the island. Please check our website often for updates.
Keynote Speakers & Programs
I. Plenary Sessions
Plenary Session Day 1: "Meeting IS trends with IS curriculum"
- Minister of Education and Culture of Indonesia.
Prof. Doug Vogel
- Association for Information Systems (AIS): President (July 1, 2012 - June 31, 2013), Immediate Past President (on July 1, 2013)
- Professor of Information System at the City University of Hongkong
Prof.Dr.Ir. Richardus Eko Indrajit, M.Sc.,MBA.,Mphil.,MA
- Chairman of Indonesian Association of Higher Education Institution In Computing Studies/APTIKOM
Plenary Session Day 2: "IS Adoption: Aligning IT, people, and business"
Prof. Don Kerr
- President of Australasian Associate for Information Systems (AAIS)
- Assistant editor for the Journal of Information Systems Education
- Program Leader of Bachelor of Information and Communications Technology, University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia
Prof. Nai-Wei Bill Lo
- Associate professor in Department of Information Management, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (NTUST), Taiwan
- Guest editor for International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
- Principal researcher of Taiwan Information Security Center at NTUST (TWISC@NTUST), Taiwan
- Supervisor for Chinese Cryptology and Information Security Association, Taiwan
- 2012 IBM Faculty Award Winner
II. Conference Track Presentations
III. Exhibition Booth
IV. Conference Dinner: Awards & Information exchange
V. Bali Tour
|Registration (Reguler)||September 19 -November 27, 2013|
|Conference||December 2-3, 2013|
|Tour||December 4, 2013|
DownloadISICO 2013 List of Full Papers
ISICO 2013 Track Presentation Schedule
ISICO 2013 Conference Programs
ISICO 2013 Bali Tour Schedule