To register your paper(s) for ISICO 2023, please follow the procedures outlined below:
1. Check your accepted paper ID
2. For International participant, Fill the registration form available . Then, Please wait for an email containing the invoice and payment link.
For Domestic participant, please refer to the conference page to estimate your payment amount. We will send you an email with payment options. Kindly review the options carefully and select the most suitable payment link.
3. When making the payment, please remember to input your information, including Paper ID and Full Name, for proper identification.
4. Complete the conference payment. For Domestic participant, please completeprovided and upload your receipt as instructed.
5. After completing the payment, we will send you an email confirming your paper registration and including the payment receipt.
If there are two or more people representing a single paper and they will be attending the conference, each additional person (the second, third, or nth person) needs to register as a conference participant.
If you would like to attend the conference as a non-author, please register using the provided link.
To register the conference participants, please make a payment directly using one of the following links:
3. When making the payment, please ensure that you provide your information, such as Full Name and Email Address, for identification purposes.
4. After making the payment, we will send you an email confirming your workshop registration.
The proceeding revocation will be applied for paper whose author does not attend during his/her scheduled conference presentation session. No refunds will be made available for registered participants that failed to attend the event.
1. Please note that in order for the paper to be published in the conference proceedings, at least one author must register and attend the conference. Kindly be aware that the registration deadline is June 28, 2023.
2. The presenter should be the individual who registers for the conference.
3. If there are two or more people representing a single paper and they will be attending the conference, each additional person (the second, third, or nth person) needs to register as a conference participant.
4. Additional paper rates apply if the first author is the same person. However, if the first authors of the papers are different, the second paper will be charged at full price.
5. Additional page rates apply for each extra page if the manuscript length exceeds 8 pages.
6. The student fee is ONLY applicable to students who are the FIRST author(s) of the paper(s).
7. Please be aware that every author is responsible for any transfer fees imposed by banks or other financial providers.
* ) For Student Fee: If you are registering under the "student rate," please include a copy of your student ID card or a letter from your institution. The letter should be on the college or university letterhead and state that you are currently pursuing a degree at the institution.
*) For AIS/My AIS/AISINDO members: In order to receive the membership benefits, please attach a scanned copy of your AIS/My AIS/AISINDO membership card along with your registration.
Please review the above steps and proceed with the registration accordingly. If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us at